Thursday 21 May 2015

BACK TO WORK :D

Rym-d does not sound like ''riiimmm-d'' but its the abreviation for Raymond. Thks a lot. Good day Sir. :D

Its been like more than 1 year that ive done my last post. So well, there's a lot of reaaallyy good things happening to me right now or maybe for the past 6 months. Oh yeah its been a year that i went to work on a cruisehip as a photographer lol. Was a Great experience :D Ive the chance to meet people from around the globe, but most of them coming from spanish speaking countries. :D there are basically INSANE!! :D Seeing beautiful places around the mediteranean sea was simply magic :D Alright i wont develop on this adventure, I save it for later. :D

Alright lets talk about art a lil bit :). My adventure takes me to the world of music. :) Ive been introduced to trance/psy/prog  music :O N yeah i reallllyyyy realllly like it. How? lol :D i dunno. I met guy who met a guy who met.... After trying some entheogens, I discovered the amazing thing: that you can actually paint/draw while you know... After that day/night, my painting skills changed... I was dragged into the psychedelic art movement. Oo?! 
Colors revealed me something i cant even explain :).  

This pic your left is the result of my second encounter with LSD, 
Yeah you can see it like there's not even a form or meaning or anything but man when you're actually doing it, Lol amazing! :)
But If you see closely, you'll find two fishes. Lol, I dont know why I paint fishes when im tripping... It was the first time that i paint in a rave, so big thx to the guy who made this happen. :) (Zoulou :D).










Since this event, I'm trying to show people what I've discovered and as well as trying to focus, not doing only fishes lol. haha. This year will be f*ckin good year!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment