Tuesday 12 July 2016

HUMAN Signature Tees

It all started when I was figuring out how we all ended up here. Why we are so complicated as beings. As an artist, observation of my kind is a quite a long journey but still, I can do something about it, for i.e to voice out a little bit. Few years ago, I spread my thoughts among my friends to see how they would react if I start a T-shirt brand. In fact, they were very responsive but anyone can do some random designs and put them up on a T-shirt. So I begin to think about, how to use a solid and efficient medium in order to spread my deep thoughts, and beliefs.  My beliefs are that we are a self-destructive beings, condemned to modify everything we touch. It is in our nature if I may, but it's not a new story for you. The new story is that we are moving to a better future as some of us begin to 'awake' and to be self-conscious what's really happening around here. Hope.Eventually, I asked to myself: ''how to spread the word?'' The ''HUMAN'' brand came to me at once! Concepts were coming through instantly, while keeping ''it'' subtle. My drawings eventually can go through millions of interpretations but that's the beauty of it. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment