Wednesday 27 May 2015

LIVE PAINTING DEC 14' TO MARCH 15'

''Lost souls''
100cm x 100cm
Acrylic on canvas
Live painting done at Le Caudan, Port Louis, Maurtius. As my feelings going through my strokes, this piece depicts the need for self forgiveness. Guilt come & go as if there's no way around, until something or someone come across your path and tell you to let go.







'''FLY''
160cm x 140cm
Acrylic on canvas



























Live painting done during the World Art Day at Le Trianon Shopping Park, Trianon, Mauritius.
I was part of the 196 ROOTS Art group. This one was one of my fav achievements and was kind of painful as I was practically painting for 8hrs straight!!! Coutesy to 'THE BAKERY'' for the shot. :) To explain this one, I prefer to go around the word 'freedom'. 






''BLISS''
100cm x 100cm'
Acrylic on canvas
I mentioned this one on the previous post. In fact, it was my 2nd second encounter with L and I discovered the blissful journey painting with countless colors. :)

There's 2 more live paintings that I've done since the period mentioned above. I prefer to get some good shots of them and to post them here asap. Thanks to everyone who was at every venue to give me their huge support. More livepainting events coming sooner than expected, and I'm very excited to show you guys my little world.  For now Cheers :D






No comments:

Post a Comment